Located in the Gulf of Chiriquí, Coiba is a world heritage site since 2005 and one of the best fishing destinations in the world. Most of the big fish found here are deep-sea, from black marlin, blue marlin, dorado, roosterfish, sailfish, snapper, yellowfin and Pacific shad.
The Tuna Coast, Chiriqui Gulf
Even if marlin is the pinnacle of fishing in the high seas, here in Coiba, yellowfin tuna has the greatest impact. These giants can weigh almost what a small car.
The Marlins in Coiba
The marlin diet is basically made up of small tuna, so the abundance of Yellowfin schools provides Coiba with the perfect conditions for marlin fishing.
Itinerary of the fishing tour [VIP] sports in Isla Coiba
- 6:00 AM: Pick up at your hotel in Panama City and transfer by car to Marcos A. Gelabert Airport, Albrook. Breakfast box style (gourmet sandwich, nuts, drink).
- 6:30 AM: departure in private flight to the Gulf of Chiriqui.
- 5 to 6 hours of sport fishing on Isla Coiba.
- 4:00 PM: departure of the private flight to return.
- 5:30 PM: arrival in Panama City and transfer to the hotel.
What to Bring
- Light clothing
- Bath dress
- Hat and sunglasses
- Original passports
Fishing yachts and crew
Each yacht with professional fishing equipment and captain.
- 1 to 4 people = 1 fishing yacht
- 5 to 8 people = 2 fishing yachts
- 9 to 12 people = 3 fishing yachts (fishing trophy included)
- By special request, you can also choose the number of yachts for people you want.
At the end of the trip, the crew can fish for you to take home.
Organize your fishing tournament
There is no better way to make great friends than spending an incredible afternoon fishing in the abundant waters of Coiba. Upon special request, we can design a fun fishing tournament with t-shirts, hats, giant checks, medals and trophies.
These fishing tournaments in Coiba require a minimum of 5 days of preparation.
Create the groups and establish your own rules. We take care of the organization.
The cost of the tournament will depend on the number of people and the type of prize you choose.
- Box Lunch
- Charter flights
- Ground transport
Terms & Conditions:
Places of Interest:
Address of Departure:
- Address: Hotels Panama City / Casco Viejo
- Hour of Check-in: 6:00 AM
- Hour of Departure: 6:30 AM
Our prices online are only available from 1 to maximum 4 people. Send us your request and we will send you the quote shortly.