This package starts at the Albrook Airport, Panama City.
The flight to Colon Island, Bocas del Toro takes 1 hour.
The staff will meet you at the airport on Colon Island and escort you to the dock from where your boat will depart to Red Frog Beach, Bastimento Island.
It takes only 15 minutes to get to Bastimento Island.
Red Frog Beach Resort
Located on Bastimentos Island, Bocas del Toro, Panama, the Red Frog Beach Resort is the most comfortable hotel in the area.
Some to the most beautiful beaches white-sand in the Caribbean!
The Resort has a wide variety of restaurants, bars and a spa.
The Point Bar & Grill
The best Pizzas, burgers, and BBQ in Bocas del Toro!
Located right on Red Frog Beach, The Point is rated as one of Bocas del Toro’s best restaurants.
La Rosa Beach Club
Tapas and modern, fresh seafood dishes.
Our beach club serves fresh food and offers a relaxing atmosphere with breathtaking views overlooking Turtle Beach.
It has a state-of-the-art kitchen that offers an authentic island cuisine with specialty drinks.
Come and see the waterfall and enjoy the award-winning pool.
Things to do in Bocas del Toro
- Water activity rentals: snorkel, kayaks, SUP and boogie boards
- Many unique island tours and activities offered
- Golf Car Rentals in Bastimento Island
- Sport Fishing
- Party and Night Life
Island Spa “El Susurro”
- Available every day (appointment required)
- Massages: 45 minutes from $70
- Facial Cleansing Massage: 30 minutes $45
- Foot Reflexology: 40 minutes $45
Grocery Store and Cafe
- Check-in at the Red Frog Beach Resort: 3:00 PM
- Check-out at the Red Frog Beach Resort: 12:00 PM
- Remember to bring your original passports
- Make sure to arrive at the airport at least 1 hour before your flights
- Charter flights to Bocas del Toro are also available upon request
- Air Conditioning System
- Water Taxi
- Ground Transport
Send us your request and we will send you the quote shortly.