Airplane - Piper Archer
The Piper Archer is limited to 400 pounds.
Meet us at the hangar booth at Marcos A. Gelabert Airport, Albrook at 8:30am.
If you did not organize the transfer with us, it is very likely that the driver will have to park the car outside so that we can send an escort car to enter the hangar.
Depending on the model of the chosen aircraft, the trip can take between 30 and 45 minutes.
The Boat tour
Full-day in San Blas
- 8:00am - Departure at from the Albrook Airport, Panama City
- 9:00am - Arrival in El Porvenir Airport
- A 6 hours day pass hopping between 3 islands with a local boat
- Dog Island
- The Natural Pool
- Wailidup (Overwater Restaurant)
- 3:00pm - Return from San Blas
- 4:00pm - Arrival in Panama City
El Porvenir Airport
Don't forget to bring cash for the SAn Blas Entrance Tax ($20 per person).
At the moment helicopters can only land in El Porvenir Airstrip.
Dog Island (Isla Perro) and the Shipwreck
Located a few minutes by boat from El Porvenir Airstrip, Dog Island and its shipwreck are some of the most popular attractions in San Blas. Beautiful white-sand beach, tropical palms and basic facilities where you can buy coconuts, cokes and beers ($3). There is a bathroom and showers in Dog Island.
An amazing sandbank located in the middle of ocean which creates a shallow surface where you can walk.
Wailidup Island (Overwater Restaurant)
Very rustic, but still the most confortable restaurant in San Blas.
- The boats in San Blas are operated by Gunas, the local indigenous group. As there are no banks on the islands, payments must be made in cash $85 per person in Wailidup Island (first stop).
- Upon arrival in Wailidup, passengers can request snorkeling equipment and purchase drinks (wine and beer) for their trip.
- Lunch based on fish and seafood (lobster available only during the season).
- Beverages are available at Wailidup Island and Dog Island $2 - $3
- Wine is available in Wailidup Island $30 per bottle.
Terms & Conditions:
Places of Interest: