This day trip to Isla Bolaños begins at 7:30 am with the departure of the ferry from the Flamenco Marina, Causeway Amador.
You must arrive 30 minutes before, since check-in is at 7:00 am.
The duration of the trip is almost 2 hours in a beautiful and safe catamaran.
Between July and October you can watch whales on the way to Bolaños Island.
Aero Albrook offers whale watching tours at $175 per person departing from Isla Bolaños.
This day trip must be booked in advance at least 1 day before departure.
Bolaños Island, Pearl Island
Locate at the Pearl Island, Gulf of Panama, Bolaños is one of the less visited islands in the archipelago.
Beautiful beaches of clear sand and a lot of vegetation make Isla Bolaños a paradise to explore.
Apart from a few small beach cabins, there are no hotels on the island.
Snorkeling in Bolaños Island
You can request the fins and masks from the island staff free of cost.
The Club House at Bolaños
The clubhouse has beach umbrellas and chairs for its guests.
- Do not forget your original passports
- Restrooms and showers are available
- Snorkeling gear is available at the beach club in Bolaños Island, free of cost.
- All you can drink: iced tea and water
- Beers and cuba libre $2
- Cokes $1.5
- The Return hour from bolaños is at 3:10 pm (check-in 2:40pm), arriving in Panama City at 5:00pm
- Children from 0 to 4 years old should seat on their parents legs and their lunch is not included.
Did you know that you can stay on Bolaños Island?
- Soft drinks
- Ground Transport
Terms & Conditions:
Send us your request and we will send you the quote shortly.