Departure from Panama City to Contadora
Meet us 6:30am at Fuerte Amador Resort & Marina, Flamenco, Amador, Panama City.
The ferry leaves everyday at 7:30am.
😎 Find us in Uber, Waze, Google Maps by “Fuerte Amador Resort & Marina”.
In Fuerte Amador we have many parking lots available free of charge for passengers.
🐶 We are pet friendly
If the pets know how to behave, they can travel on the ferry without the kennel.
Each pet has an additional cost of $20 round trip.
Arrival in Contadora
The ferry arrives at between 9:30am and 9:45am in Contadora Island. In some occasions it stops for a couple of minutes in Saboga Island, before arriving in Contadora.
Since February 2022 Isla Contadora has a new floating marina that provides services to the ferry.
Return from Contadora to Panama City
Check-in to return from Contadora to Panama City starts at 2:45pm at the Playa Cacique Marina.
The ferry departs from the island at 3:30pm making a brief stop at Isla Saboga.
We arrive in Panama City at 4:45pm.
Prices per person
|Children from 5 to 11 years old||$44||$88|
|Toddlers from 0 to 4 years old||Free of cost||Free of cost|
Children from 0 to 4 years old do not pay travel on their parents’ legs.
Before You Travel to Contadora
- Do not forget to bring your original passports or Panamanian ID
- It is not allow to bring alcoholic beverages in the ferry
- If you travel to Contadora only for the day, we recommend our package: Contadora Island Day Pass
More about Contadora:
- How to Get to Contadora?
- Book the ferry to Contadora
- Whale Watching Tours in Contadora
- Fishing in Contadora
- Snorkeling Tours in Contadora
- Golf Cart Rentals in Contadora
- Charter Flights to Contadora
- Vacation rentals in Contadora
Terms & Conditions:
Places of Interest: