Because of the large number of participants we recommend booking this tour at least 2 days prior to your departure.
Departing every weekend at 7:30am from the Flamenco Marina, Causeway Amador. Check in at 7:00am.
It takes almost 2 hours to arrive in Bolaños Island.
Bolaños Island, Pearl Island
Locate at the Pearl Island, Gulf of Panama, Bolaños is one of the less visited islands in the archipelago.
Transparent waters and golden sand beaches make Isla Bolaños one of the most beautiful in the Las Perlas Archipelago.
Whale Watching from Bolaños Island
On the island we have an open bar for cold tea and water.
Snacks and lunch at the beach club are included.
There are some paddle boards available you can ask for.
The Club House at Bolaños
- Do not forget your original passports
- Restrooms and showers are available
- Snorkeling gear is available at the beach club in Bolaños Island, free of cost.
- All you can drink: iced tea and water
- Beers $4 – $5
- Cokes $3
- The Return hour from bolaños is at 3:10 pm (check-in 2:40pm), arriving in Panama City at 5:00pm
Terms & Conditions:
Places of Interest: