Hop between 3 different locations in San Blas. Spend your day in a beautiful beach, follow with a visit to the natural pool (sandbank) and lunch in an overwater restaurant.
- 8:00am – Departure at from the Albrook Airport, Panama City
- 9:00am – Arrival in El Porvenir Airport
- A 6 hours day pass hopping between 3 islands with a local boat
- Dog Island
- The Natural Pool
- Wailidup (Overwater Restaurant)
- 3:00pm – Return from San Blas
- 4:00pm – Arrival in Panama City
El Porvenir Airport
Don’t forget to bring cash for the SAn Blas Entrance Tax ($20 per person).
At the moment helicopters can only land in El Porvenir Airstrip.
Dog Island (Isla Perro) and the Shipwreck
Located a few minutes by boat from El Porvenir Airstrip, Dog Island and its shipwreck are some of the most popular attractions in San Blas. Beautiful white-sand beach, tropical palms and basic facilities where you can buy coconuts, cokes and beers ($3). There is a bathroom and showers in Dog Island.
An amazing sandbank located in the middle of ocean which creates a shallow surface where you can walk.
Wailidup Island (Overwater Restaurant)
Very rustic, but still the most confortable restaurant in San Blas.
- The boats in San Blas are operated by Gunas, the local indigenous group.
- Lunch based on fish and seafood (lobster available only during the season).
- Beverages are available at Wailidup Island and Dog Island $2 – $3
- Wine is available in Wailidup Island $30 per bottle.
- We also offer a lunchbox based on chicken, meat or vegetarian with prior notice (at least 24 hours).
- Snorkeling gear is available upon request.
- Charter Flights
- Ground Transport
- San Blas Entrance Tax $20 per pax
Terms & Conditions:
Send us your request and we will send you the quote shortly.