Helicopter Robinson R44
|Model||R44 Clipper 1|
|Available payload||700 pounds (passengers and luggage)|
On this tour we will fly from Panama City to the San Blas Islands in a charter plane or helicopter and then tour the islands in a boat with a local indigenous crew. We will visit 3 islands and have lunch in a beautiful restaurant on the sea.
Meet us at the Airport!
Find us 30 minutes prior to the departure time of your flight at Golfo 1, the checkpoint of the hangars of the Marcos A. Gelabert Airport, Albrook, Panama City.
😎 You can find the location on Google Map, Waze or Uber by “Golfo 1”.
When you arrive at this port, you must indicate to the security guard that you have a reservation for a helicopter tour and that our team will take you from this port to the hangar.
Next to the hangar we have many parking lots available free of charge for passengers.
Flight itinerary and boat ride in San Blas
Depending on the model of the chosen aircraft, the trip can take between 30 and 45 minutes.
|Planes||30 to 35 minutes|
|Helicopters||40 to 45 minutes|
- 8:00am - Departure at from the Albrook Airport, Panama City
- 8:30am / 8:45am- Arrival in El Porvenir Airport, San Blas
- A 6 hours day pass hopping between 3 islands with a local boat
- Dog Island
- The Natural Pool
- Wailidup (Overwater Restaurant)
- 2:30pm - Departure from El Porvenir Airport, San Blas
- 3:05pm / 3:20pm - Arrival in Panama City
El Porvenir Airport, San Blas Islands
When you arrive in San Blas you need to register with the payment of an entrance tax in a white building next to the airstrip:
- $20 foreigners or $10 nationals
- Original identity documents: passport or Panamanian ID
The "Wailidup Island" boat crew awaits you at the dock at the end of the airstrip. They will take you to Wailidup Island for a couple of minutes to pick up snorkeling gear and buy cold drinks for the rest of your trip.
Wailidup Island will charge you $85 per person for the boat ride and lunch.
It is important to bring cash for these expenses.
Dog Island (Isla Perro) and the Shipwreck
Located a few minutes by boat from El Porvenir Airstrip, Dog Island and its shipwreck are some of the most popular attractions in San Blas. Beautiful white-sand beach, tropical palms and basic facilities where you can buy coconuts, cokes and beers ($3). There is a bathroom and showers in Dog Island.
An amazing sandbank located in the middle of ocean which creates a shallow surface where you can walk.
Wailidup Island (Overwater Restaurant)
Very rustic, but still the most confortable restaurant in San Blas.
- The boats in San Blas are operated by Gunas, the local indigenous group. As there are no banks on the islands, payments must be made in cash $85 per person in Wailidup Island (first stop).
- Upon arrival in Wailidup, passengers can request snorkeling equipment and purchase drinks (wine and beer) for their trip.
- Lunch based on fish and seafood (lobster available only during the season).
- Beverages are available at Wailidup Island and Dog Island $2 - $3
- Wine is available in Wailidup Island $30 per bottle.
Terms & Conditions:
Places of Interest: