Beautiful villa with two separate bedrooms, one on each floor.
It has a large living room, kitchen, intimate terraces that offer an incomparable view of the ocean, a large pool on the back terrace and a Jacuzzi next to the front terrace.
Its interior is decorated with pieces of Balinese art and antiques.
It also has high-tech audio and video equipment and high-speed Wi-Fi.
- Two-bedroom, two-story villa with third floor loft area
- Direct sea view
- Two private patio terraces
- Gray Italian tile bathrooms with rain shower and wand, toilet, hand-carved stone sinks, hair dryer, teak bath trays with organic spa-style soaps, shampoos, conditioners and lotions
- Complete indoor and outdoor living and dining areas
- Large kitchen stove and microwave
- Extra-large ultra-high-definition flat-screen TVs
- Harmon Kardon Studio Sound System
- Safe in the villa
- Cable TV
- 24 hour butler assistance
- Welcome drink and amenities
- Free WIFI
- Lavazza coffeemakers and in-room tea bar
- Arrival time at 3:00 p.m.
- Two oversized bedrooms with king size beds with adjustable base
- Loft Space Two Twin Size XL beds
- Master suite has additional hand-carved teak king-size sofa / sleeper
- Villa can comfortably accommodate up to 7 people
The Water, Fire, Earth and Air villas are located on one of the most remote beaches on the island.
You will be able to delight yourself with its views of the Pacific Ocean, swimming pools, Jacuzzi, gardens, temples and of course a warm stay in the villa of your choice.
The entire property shows a natural beauty that will make you feel in a paradise.
In contadora you can carry out activities such as sport fishing and whale watching and even visit the surrounding islands living an incredible tropical experience.
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
How to get to Contadora Island?
Ferry from Panama City
When booking our accommodation packages, you will be able to choose between traveling by sea with the ferry or by air in a comfortable plane to Contadora Island.
Departure from Panama City:
The ferry travels to Contadora Island every day at 7:30 a.m. (check-in 7:00 a.m.) from the Flamenco Marina, Causeway Amador, Panama City.
Before reaching Contadora the ferry can stop at Isla Saboga.
Arriving at Playa Larga, Contadora Island at 9:00 a.m.
Return of Contadora:
It returns at 3:30 a.m. (check-in 3:00 p.m.) from Contadora Island arriving at 5:00 p.m. approximately to Panama City.
- Adults and children 12 years and older. $ 55 per way ($ 110 the old round)
- Children from 5 to 11 years old $ 44 per way ($ 88 round trip)
- Children from 0 to 4 years old do not pay travel on their parents' legs
Charter flights to Contadora
Contadora Island located just 25 minutes from Panama City, is the closest island in the Las Perlas Archipelago with an airport.
At Aero Albrook we have the most complete option of planes and helicopters to travel to Contadora Island.
You can fly to Contadora in a private plane at any time you choose during the day from $ 370 per way with a small plane for up to 2 passengers, modern airplanes for up to 8 passengers at $ 1670 per way or luxurious helicopters of 5 and 6 passengers.
More about Contadora:
- How to Get to Contadora?
- Book the ferry to Contadora
- Whale Watching Tours in Contadora
- Golf Cart Rentals in Contadora
- Charter Flights to Contadora
Terms & Conditions:
Places of Interest: